Assassin’s Creed Identity is an action-adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Blue Byte and published by Ubisoft. It is the second mobile-exclusive game in the Assassin’s Creed series to be released after Assassin’s Creed Pirates, and the first on mobile to incorporate the third-person urban traversal-style gameplay as seen in the main console titles. It was initially soft-launched in 2014 as a free-to-play game for New Zealand and Australian App Stores. The game was released worldwide for $4 99 on iOS on 25 February 2016. The Android version released on 18th May, 2016 along with a new DLC worth $4.99 which will be available for both platforms.
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
– Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
– CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
– Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
– Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
– Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
– PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN’S CREED GAMES!
– The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
– Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.
**ASSASSIN’S CREED** is one of the most popular franchise of all time. Its success has been built through years with famous titles such as Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag etc.
This game is available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Brazilian, Japanese and Korean.